“S&P Offshore” is a joint venture between Sudanese Petroleum Pipeline Co. (SPPC). and Sea Ports Corporation ( SPC), that was formed in March 2013 , resulted in a new name of: “S&P Offshore” with accumulative experience of over 12 years in GNPOC MT and 3 years in PDOC MT in rendering professional offshore support services which is reflected in save loading of over 1,200 tankers for both terminals (in the previous JVs.
“S&P Offshore” is a fast growing seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services contractor to the offshore energy industry. We provide cost-effective technical solutions to enable the delivery
of complex projects in all water depths and challenging environments.
Our vision is to be the leading cost effective subsea services provider in the region , and to satisfy and meet the needs and expectations of our clients, business partners and shareholders as a reliable service provider .
S&P Offshore aspires to be a truly international company by providing:
• Competent management capability to deliver “Added Value Marine Products and Services”
• Long term customer relationships
• Innovative and effective techno/commercial solutions to solve problems for our Clients
• Specifically aligned partnerships and/or alliances
• Quality, value adding resources combined with integrated management systems to ensure a safe, professional, reliable and cost efficient solution for specific projects.